Wild ATV Girls at Jeju Island

| November 7, 2008

ATV stands for All Terrain Vehicle, and yes, like what it stands for, you can ride on ATV through rough terrain and slopes. The best thing is, to all babies out there, you don’t need a motor license to ride on ATV *blink* *blink*… at least that applies on Jeju island… circuit.

Oh wait! Some of you do not where the heck is Jeju Island anyway. The only reason I know because it is a place where most of Korean movies scenes were made. So its kinda popular in Korea. You should visit this place! As a bonus, lots of cute girls too!

ATV is not hard. You just need to apply the accelerator and brake on the ATV for a joyride. Not particularly exciting, but is a good experience for the kids. They don’t have a motor license yet, remember? Neither do these cool babes here…

MOST POPULAR IN THIS MONTH !!!

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: East Asia

Comments (7)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. What is the Acai Berry?

    The acai berry (pronounced “ah-sigh-ee”) is a small cherry-sized fruit that is found in the Amazon Rainforest of Brazil. Natives of the region have harvested this berry as part of their meals for hundreds of years.

    The much desired acai fruit is just 10% of the actual berry. The other 90% is made up of the pit. The acai berry is grown by the 1000s and put through a process that splits the pulp from the pit to produce a thick, edible puree.
    Although the acai berry is well-known in Brazil, only recently has its popularity spread to America. Doctors, scientists, nutritionists and countless journal outlets rave about its many nutritional qualities and health benefits
    This recent trend of interest in the acai berry has been aided by Bestselling author and anti-aging expert Dr. Nicholas Perricone who has claimed the fruit as the “Number one super food in the world” in his book “The Perricone Promise” and in appearances on TV shows such as Oprah.
    Calling the acai berry “the number one super food in the world” might sound like a stretch, but this view is not unfounded. The little berry is packed with an amazing amount of free-radical fighting antioxidants and is considered to have the best overall nutritional value of any fruit on earth.

    Acai Berry Diet
    Acai Berry Weight Loss

    Not only is acai berry replacing wheatgrass as the new health fad, it also seems to be the newest fad diet as well. Clever businesses are starting to understand what a gigantic discovery acai berry is and capitalizing on it with well marketed diet pills. While many of these weight loss claims are exaggerated, the acai berry has been scientifically proven to contain several important ingredients that help in boosting the metabolism, suppressing appetite, and building muscle tone.

    I WILL ADMIT… ACAI BERRY IS AWESOME AND WORKS WELL AND WHEN I SAY DONT ORDER ACAI BERRY, I MEAN DONT SPEND MONEY YOU DONT HAVE TO!
    seriously – dont buy acai berry!
    why pay for it, when you can try it absolutely risk free?
    You can try and see that it works first before you even start paying for it!
    All you have to pay is 5.95 shipping and handling

    http://i43.tinypic.com/wbdngk.jpg

    buy acai juicebuy acai berry

    http://www.livevideo.com/buyacaiberry

  2. I’ve been to this site a few times and have enjoyed the posts. How do I add an RSS feed to receive new posts?

  3. cho yung tea says:

    Thank you for posting this. I have been looking for this and it was very helpful.

  4. This was a great help. I appreciate that you posted this for us and I really enjoy reading your articles.

  5. Some very useful tips here that i think will work for me. thanks